So...partly popping in to say I'm still alive, yeah. I've been commenting more than updating, and I've been more active on Tumblr because it lets me post pictures of puppies and pretend it's content, but there are also memes and stuff to do. I'm slowly going through all the meme backlogs on this journal and trying to finish them up for completeness' sake.
Also I've been spending an absurd amount of timing reading Homestuck. And reading about Homestuck. Time Sink Award Winner right there.
1. If Movie: The Movie is not a Yuletide fandom by this December I will be disappointed in Fandom At Large.
2. I...am contemplating getting into Mass Effect? And I fully admit that this is down mostly to the pile of awesome fanart, and also Garrus and Legion who look really cool. And also the prospect of Sheppard/Garrus, because I'm just horrendously predictable that way. Really, the only thing that stopped me from seeing if my computer was up for it on Steam was hearing certain spoilers regarding the ending of ME3 that I am not sure I am down with. Maybe I can just play the first two and leave it there?
There's also the point that I want to support BioWare after they basically told homophobic gamers to GTFO after someone complained about the m/m romances in Dragon Age. I'd like more game companies to do that! It'd be nice. Maybe I could play Dragon Age instead? Hmm.
3. I've been beading! A lot, actually, though mostly simple stuff. Here, have some pictures!
( Pictures! )
You can find most of these (save for the paper beads, which I'm not finished with yet) on my etsy page if you'd like to wear them for yourself! Or just look at more pictures.
4. I always want to write fic based on my fannish dreams and then I remember that a) nobody cares about other people's dreams and b) the whole reason they're dreams is that even in context they don't make a whole lot of sense.
...It was a Generator Rex dream wherein Noah had to go on a mission to the bottom of the ocean for some reason but then his radio cut off and no one knew where he was so Six went down after him, busted through the ocean floor, ended up in a grey lobby with someone who was either Death or one of Death's assistants and then dived out a window into a featureless void. And after that I had to leave for some reason (because the whole thing was something I was watching on a movie screen) and when I came back no one else in the theater would tell me what happened. My dream projections are dicks. :(
5. A meme answer! From caiusmajor , one of those seven-questions things wherein you comment asking for questions and I ask you things for you to post.
( Cut for length and discussion of robotporn. )
6. I have some other stuff I guess but I've been typing this entry for far too long. See you later flisters.